Our ‘Featured Products’ can be seen below – here we highlight some of the ‘added extras’ that you might not know about and show relevant trials results for the products in question.
Quantum Sport 14-5-18 + 3% MgO + 3% CaO
- Contains slow release urea and methylene urea nitrogen to provide consistent growth
- Quick green up from added magnesium, great for stadium pitches
- Low sulphur product with calcium to reduce salt levels in the soil profile
- Excellent nutrient availability in cooler temperatures
Quantum Sport 14-5-18 is a well-balanced NPK fertiliser for use in challenging sports pitch scenarios. The four different nitrogen sources offer an initial growth boost, whilst maintaining consistent feeding levels after application, with extended longevity provided by the methylene urea content. The added trace elements, including magnesium and calcium, help to boost turf colour and improve disease resistance.
- Minimises earthworm activity on the soil surface
- No detrimental impact on worms
- Contains no active chemicals, only deterrents
- Highly effective in early and late season
Sapphire Green is a combination of harmless ingredients which helps to suppress worm casts with no detrimental impact to the worm. Sapphire Green contains no active chemicals, but still dramatically reduces worm casts. Laboratory trials have shown that earthworms will move away from treated areas, either deeper into the soil or away from the treated area entirely. Sapphire Green can be used all year round, but will have greatest effect in the early and late season whilst worms are closest to the surface of the soil.
ImpactPlus All Round 5-5-15
- Improved nutrient uptake in cooler soil temperatures
- Added MgO & Fe for improved appearance without top growth
- Excellent Autumn/Winter turf hardener
All Round 5-5-15 is a well-balanced NPK fertiliser. Seaweed is added to the organic nitrogen during manufacture which provides added stress relieving properties to the plant during the growing season. Its homogenous 1mm granules which disappear into the sward quickly ensuring minimal disruption to activity on the turf.
- Macro and micro-nutrient formulation
- Fast acting formulation
- A true foliar feed, absorbed through the plant leaf
- Ideal plant stress reliever
Solar K is a potassium based feed. The main application of Solar K is to address low levels of potassium, most regularly found in sand based root zones. The potassium found in Solar K is immediately available, aiding cell wall strength and helping the plant fight disease.