Our ‘Featured Products’ can be seen below – here we highlight some of the ‘added extras’ that you might not know about and show relevant trials results for the products in question.
Fusion BioGreen NPK
- For use on all managed turf areas
- Balanced NPK feed for summer use
- Contains available phosphate and potash
- Designed to work in a tank mix with all other Fusion liquids
- Also available in 200 lt and 1,000 lt pack sizes
Fusion BioGreen NPK 18-9-9 is a balanced liquid feed containing trace elements and amino acids. Fusion BioGreen NPK contains ammoniacal and urea nitrogen sources which provide a two stage nitrogen source. This ensures there is always nitrogen available to the plant during the main season, without promoting excessive growth.
Did you know, Fusion Bio-Green liquids contain added seaweed, to improve root development?
Independent trials, undertaken at Levity Crop Science highlight the enhanced root development, offered by the seaweed used in both Compass Bio-Acitve and also added to the Fusion Bio-Green products.
Trial results also showed:
- increased overall root mass
- potential to uptake nutrients increased
- offers firmer, more stable turf
- alleviates plant stress
ImpactPlus Vitalize 16-5-16
- Good cool temperature response
- Improved plant stress control
- Added magnesium for improved stress relief
- Quick breakdown of granules with moisture
Vitalize 16-5-16 has been developed to have a NPK analysis that provides an acidifying response. Vitalize 16-5-16 has organic nitrogen and added magnesium to improve plant stress relief during the main growing season. The technological formulation also provides quick green up as well as slow release technology for added longevity.
Did you know, ImpactPlus Vitalize contains our unique bio-stimulant coating?
When stressed, plants naturally produce osmolytes to help combat the environmental stresses. Production is favoured under water-deficit or salt stress as they provide stress tolerance to cell without interfering cellular function. We developed our biostimulant, Asset, which is one a of a group of these osmolyte compounds and is extracted from a plant species which has naturally occurring high levels.
Asset helps overcome plant stress and aids recovery by:
- Osmotic Regulation
- Cell Membrane Protection
- Reduction in Free Radical Production
- Protection of Photosynthetic Biochemical Pathways
Asset is used to coat our ImpactPlus fine turf fertilisers, as well as is more of our biostimulant products. The ImpactPlus range has been developed to promote healthy, strong turf, with the biostimulant coating enhancing the benefits to the turf. Comprising a number of different nutrients in a variety of formulations, our ImpactPlus range is highly effective on all soil types with differing base nutrient levels, and are all coated in our Asset biostimulant to help improve turf vigour and root density.
Our biostimulamt, Asset, has been proven in independent trials to increase ground cover of newly sown seed, increase levels of growth and recovery and improve root density, the trial results can be seen below. Trials were undertaken using our ImpactPlus products and a control NPK product without the Asset coating.
- Can be used as part of an organic fertiliser program
- Low application rates, usable on all amenity turf areas
- Applications will aid plant stress relief
Compass Bio-Active is a highly concentrated, pure seaweed, liquid plant stimulant and soil conditioner. The Bio-Active product fully utilises the Indigrow cold water extraction process which prevents the loss of many beneficial nutrients. Compass Bio-Active can be used in a tank mix with Indigrow Fusion liquids and Solar products.
Optik White Aerosol
- Available in seven colours
- Turf friendly
- Can be used on turf and hard surfaces, including concrete, wood, metal, tarmac and artificial turf
Optik Line Marker Aerosols are designed to mark out playing areas on turf and hard surfaces. They are available in four colours. Optik Line Marker will be dry to the touch in 20 minutes and fully cured within 24 hours. One can of paint will cover up to 100 metres of line, 2” wide.