Our ‘Featured Products’ can be seen below – here we highlight some of the ‘added extras’ that you might not know about and show relevant trials results for the products in question.
Quantum Sport 14-5-18 + 3% MgO + 3% CaO
- Contains slow release urea and methylene urea nitrogen to provide consistent growth
- Quick green up from added magnesium, great for stadium pitches
- Low sulphur product with calcium to reduce salt levels in the soil profile
- Excellent nutrient availability in cooler temperatures
Quantum Sport 14-5-18 is a well-balanced NPK fertiliser for use in challenging sports pitch scenarios. The four different nitrogen sources offer an initial growth boost, whilst maintaining consistent feeding levels after application, with extended longevity provided by the methylene urea content. The added trace elements, including magnesium and calcium, help to boost turf colour and improve disease resistance.
- Minimises earthworm activity on the soil surface
- No detrimental impact on worms
- Contains no active chemicals, only deterrents
- Highly effective in early and late season
Sapphire Green is a combination of harmless ingredients which helps to suppress worm casts with no detrimental impact to the worm. Sapphire Green contains no active chemicals, but still dramatically reduces worm casts. Laboratory trials have shown that earthworms will move away from treated areas, either deeper into the soil or away from the treated area entirely. Sapphire Green can be used all year round, but will have greatest effect in the early and late season whilst worms are closest to the surface of the soil.
ImpactPlus All Round 5-5-15
- A high potassium formulation for improved early or late season disease resistance
- Improved nutrient uptake in cooler soil temperatures
- Added MgO & Fe for improved appearance without top growth
- Excellent Autumn/Winter turf hardener
All Round 5-5-15 is a high K, NPK fertiliser. It offers three nitrogen sources to deliver sustained nutrient release to the turf. The high potassium content helps support the plant during periods of stress and offers improved turf hardness during cooler periods. Added magnesium and iron offer improved appearance and turf colour without promoting excessive growth. The organic base provides valuable carbon to the rhizosphere to enhance microbial activity.
- Provides easily available potassium which is quickly absorbed by the leaf
- An ideal plant stress reliver and turf hardener
- Particularly effective on sand-based rootzones when nutrient leaching is an issue
- Aids in improving cell wall strength and increasing disease resistance
Solar K is a potassium only feed, primarily used to address potassium deficiency when cooler temperatures are prevalent. It is formulated with a potassium source which is immediately available to the plant, and can be easily assimilated by the plant leaf. Solar K helps with the formation of natural starches and sugars in the plant, also assisting with plant hardiness in colder conditions.