- For use on: car parks, driveways, pavements, roofs & more
- Works at lower temperatures than rock salt
- Quick and effective mode of action
- Won’t stain carpets when stuck on soles of shoes
- Acts faster and for longer than alternative products
Compared to other common de-icers (such as urea), Indigrow Ice Melt provides the optimum combination of de-icing properties for pathway winter maintenance. Ice Melt maintains ice melting power down to -25°F (-32°C). In contrast, other de-icers like rock salt, urea, potassium chloride and calcium magnesium acetate begin losing effectiveness between 25°F (-4°C) and 0<°F (-18°C). It generates heat as it dissolves generateing heat as it dissolves to form ice melting brine and will melt approximately twice as much as an equal weight of rock salt. This heat release is especially important during cold weather when other de-icers lose effectiveness.
|Pack Size||20 kg|