Enhanced Nutrient availability and uptake
The quality of raw materials is one of the most important elements of a liquid feed. The extremely soluble raw materials used in the manufacture of Fusion Bio-Green liquids ensure a formulation which provides optimal nutrient uptake to the plant. Seaweed (from the same source as Compass Bio-Active) is added to help enhance root structure, along with an amino acid package from plant available L-amino acids, and a trace element inclusion to maintain levels throughout the season.
Liquid NPK Solutions
Fusion Bio-Green liquids offer efficient N uptake from 3 nitrogen sources for short, medium and long term availability. They contain readily available phosphate in solution to help complement the multiple nitrogen sources. The products in the Fusion Bio-Green range help with maintaining the turfs requirements, and reduce the risk over over feeding. The flexible application window also helps to complement granular programmes.
Adding Seaweed Concentrate for Root Developement
Independent trials, undertaken at Levity Crop Science highlight the enhanced root development, offered by the seaweed used in both Compass Bio-Acitve and also added to the Fusion Bio-Green products.
Trial results also showed:
- increased overall root mass
- potential to uptake nutrients increased
- offers firmer, more stable turf
- alleviates plant stress
L-amino acid and Trace Element package
L-amino acids and trace elements are both important factors to consider when choosing a liquid feed. The amino acid and trace element packages added to Fusion Bio-Green liquids help with the following:
- Plant available amino acid to boost turf health
- Anti-oxidants to reduce stress
- Enables energy conservation within the plant
- Trace elements spoon fed to maintain optimum nutrition
- Addresses “Law of the minimum”
Liebig’s Law of the minimum
Growth is dictated not by the total nutrients available but by the scarcest as this becomes a limiting factor. Adding our trace element package ensures no element is left inhibiting turf growth.
Flexible Nutrient Management
Fusion Bio-Green liquids offer flexible nutrient management to the turf manager. Our products:
- Fit with existing granular programmes
- Can be tailored to the weather
- Offer efficient ‘little and often’ nutrient applications
- Provide high quality soluble available formulations
- Contain added bio-stimulants for improved root structure and stress reduction
- Can be stand alone or mixed with additional Foliar fertilisers, including our Solar range